Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Cartoons

So the other day I was about to search something and I noticed a new Google doodle, this one about artist Mary Blair, who it turns out gave Disney the inspiration for his films Alice in Wonderland, Peter Pan, and Cinderella. I found a website with some old cartoons on it and rediscovered a few Warner Brother's Chuck Jones' cartoons that I had watched awhile back and fell in love with them. Since it is kid-related, I figured I would share the links on here. The first one features the kitty Pussyfoot and the dog Marc Anthony. The second one is Bugs Bunny and Witch Hazel, which I thought was appropriate as next week is Halloween. 

The third one is one of the Pixar shorts before the movies. This one is called Partly Cloudy and just cracks me up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment