Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Packed and Moving

Well we have packed up the entire apartment, which took about 5 days, and thank God that is over with. I forgot how much I hate moving. We didn't end up leaving until about 7pm yesterday, which was way later than I wanted to go, but our moving truck didn't show up until 1pm, so there ya go. We drove to my friend's house in Georgia last night and got in really late, especially after we had been moving and sweating all day. I will say that that shower last night was one of the best ones in my entire life. We are about to get on the road again, this time heading to Memphis on our long 22 hr journey to the Phoenix area. Exhausted but glad to be done with the moving for now, until the truck arrives sometime next week and we have to put everything into storage.

No comments:

Post a Comment