Friday, July 23, 2010

Happy Friday!

This week has been pretty dismal for me and I've not gotten excited about much of anything. However, I will say that watching The Rotten Tomatoes Show at leasts makes me laugh on an otherwise blah day. Especially this one, which features a review of the newest Russell Crowe movie Robin Hood followed by Crowe's top five lines in his filmography, which I found hilarious. The end of the show also features Michael Caine's five favorite films and he has very good taste. There's also this clip about James McAvoy's Top 5 films, which is nice just so I can listen to his Scottish accent but I also like him as an actor; and this one with another favorite actor, Brendan Fraser, who I love because he can do silly kid's roles alongside with more serious dramatic ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment