Sunday, November 7, 2010

Quotes about love

Seeing as I'm 63 episodes into the anime series Inuyasha, which is about love, I figured this week's quotes should reflect that. So I decided to use my absolute favorite love quote, from the book Shantaram by Gregory David Roberts. It is a fantastic book that was recommended to me about five or so years ago by my dad, and is the true story of the author and his adventures in India. 

  • ‘I love you, Karla,’ I said when we were alone again. ‘I loved you the first second I saw you. I think I’ve loved you for as long as there’s been love in the world. I love your voice. I love your face. I love your hands. I love everything you do, and I love the way you do everything. It feels like magic when you touch me. I love the way your mind works, and the things you say. And even though it’s all true, all that, I don’t really understand it, and I can’t explain it—to you or to myself. I just love you. I just love you with all of my heart. You do what God should do: you give me a reason to live. You give me a reason to love the world.’--Shantaram 

No comments:

Post a Comment