Friday, March 25, 2011

Day 3: A song that makes me happy

This was an easy song to pick. I started listening to it about two or three summers ago after I discovered the artist on youtube during one of my random browsings, and I found his song Caroline. Now I only understand very rudimentary French but I listen to him more for his beats/melodies than anything else and because his styles are so varied. He goes from salsa-inspired to jazz rap to more hardcore stuff. I find him interesting because he was born in Senegal but raised in Paris, plus he apparently introduced rap to France. This song is just a happy song. The video is just something someone added to the song (not the original), but I picked it because it contained the entire song. 


Day 3 - A song that makes me happy: MC Solaar - Bling Bling
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a5QmEnW6PWM

No comments:

Post a Comment