Monday, August 30, 2010

*Maria Palito*

I've decided to highlight one cool blog or website a week. Last week's was Culinary Concoctions by Peabody, one of my favorite food blogs. I'm starting with a friend's blog/web store, Maria Palito. I met my friend Maria Jose through one of the volunteering programs I do at my local public library. She makes beautiful eco-friendly jewelry and adorable felt animals, cards, and door hangers. I own one of her Tagua seed and wooden bead necklace and earrings sets, in red and black, which I totally love. Tagua seed is a fruit seed that grows mainly on the tropical rain forest of South America. I gave a friend of mine one of her super cute stuffed felt duckies and she absolutely loved it. So here's her blog/website and enjoy: http://workshop.mariapalitousa.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment