Sunday, August 29, 2010

Liverpool games and other British stuff

I am very happy today because Liverpool finally won a EPL game! Granted it was a 1-0 victory over West Brom, but I'll take it. Especially after they got slaughtered last week by Man City 3-0, which was really horrifying to watch. For some reason we keep winning the European cup games, which don't count towards our league totals, but this was the first this season. So we will finally move from 18th out of 20 to 13th. The last time they won the League Championship it was 1989-90 season, so they are well overdue for a win.

In other happy news, I'm finally getting a Liverpool t-shirt! My hubby John is getting himself the new 2010-2011 team jersey. They should come in this week. I wanted to get the goalie jersey with Reina's name on the back, but it only came in long sleeves and it was like $80 with customization.  So will wait on that one. Also, I have been craving British chocolate for weeks now and last week I finally got myself a Galaxy bar. For those who have not eaten one, it is seriously the best most creamy chocolate bar ever. The Galaxy Caramel is amazing too. Besides, how can you not love a chocolate bar that encourages you to curl up with a good book? I also got a Fry's Peppermint Creme Chocolate bar, also yummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment