Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Random Survey

I got this from one of the blogs I frequent and liked it so I borrowed it for my blog. I love surveys, so I am frequently filling them out. Here are some random facts about me, in no particular order.
8 Things About Me!

8 Things I Am Looking Forward To:
1. Seeing Sioux and Jason get married and hopefully spend some time with them
2. Being done with my group project
3. Being able to finally read Linger by Maggie Stiefvater
4. Being able to finally read The Wake of the Lorelei Lee by L.A. Meyer
5. Seeing my friend Huma over Spring Break
6. Being done with my classes and passing them successfully
7. Graduating and finally getting my Masters
8. Getting a steady job so that I can finally start a family

8 Things I Did Yesterday:
1. Watched Disraeli DVDs, starring Ian McShane
2. Posted on the Discussion Board for my Intro to Research Class
3. Posted my brainstorm bubbles on my Intro to Research blog
4. Was in online lecture for two hours followed by another hour of group meeting afterwards
5. Ranted on my personal blog
6. Was upset by current car bill, which keeps getting higher and higher
7. Finished my Coffee and Chocolate Truffles ice cream—it was yummy!
8. Went to bed and actually went to sleep

8 Things I Love:
1. John (my hubby)
2. A few very close friends
3. My family
4. Traveling
5. Crocheting scarves
6. Poppet (our half basset/half golden lab dog)
7. Listening to music
8. Baking

8 Things I Wish I Could Do:
1. Be patient
2. Write awesome cover letters
3. Market myself better
4. Lose weight
5. Read more
6. Visit family more often
7. Get an awesome job
8. Travel more

8 Shows I Watch:
1. Glee
2. Grey’s Anatomy
3. Private Practice
4. No Reservations
5. Bizarre Foods
6. American Dad
7. Futurama
8. Fringe

8 Favorite Fruits:
1.Cherries
2. Green Grapes
3. Mangoes
4. Pineapple
5. Clementines
6. Peaches
7. Strawberries
8. Lychees

8 Places I'd Like to Travel:
1. New Zealand
2. Greece
3. Hawaii
4. Spain
5. Egypt
6. Vienna, Austria
7. Brazil
8. St. Petersburg, Russia

8 Places I've Lived:
1. Hattiesburg, MS
2. Montgomery, AL
3. Dothan, AL
4. Alexandria, VA
5. Firenze, Italy
6. St. Andrews, Scotland
7. Aiken, SC
8. Columbia, SC

No comments:

Post a Comment