Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Sixes and Sevens

So I'm going to use a British expression here, namely the title of this post "Sixes and Sevens" to describe how life has been recently, it has been a bit crazy. I've not been able to get proper sleep since my job was cut, as I've been pretty stressed out and besides school, I don't have much of a reason to get up. I'm just trying to keep my head above water, though I'm already starting to feel overwhelmed. I have a reference group project due on the 14th, a paper for my internship that I've not even started due on the 24th and another paper for my reference class due on the 28th. Then on top of school stuff, there's my car in the repair shop that keeps getting more and more expensive. Our trip to Virginia for my friend's wedding is coming up this weekend and trying to decide if we are getting a rental car and an extra night's stay (more expenses), or if we can even afford to go at all at this point. Oh yeah, money talk is one of the biggest stress of all and the one my hubby and I get in the most fights about. That's not even talking about the job hunt which is pretty much on hold at the moment. I'll try to pick it up again soon but I'm still having a cover letter writer's block. I just hate feeling out of control all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment