Sunday, April 17, 2011

Day 13 - 15

I've been MIA from the blog again due to being out of town this weekend. My family decided to put a baby shower for me in Georgia, so I went up Friday night and stayed with a friend of mine outside of Atlanta and then went to Athens for the shower itself the next day. It was nice to catch up with everyone, who I had not seen in a couple years, and I had a blast at the shower and hanging with my friend. She has a 5 month old, who I got to meet for the first time, and totally fell in love with her. She is so precious and has an infectious laugh. I hope I get a baby that laid-back. John and I were both easy babies, so I'm hoping Baby H will be that way too. Only 2 1/2 more months before I find out, so we'll be seeing very soon. 

Day 13 is a guilty pleasure song and it took me awhile to come up with this one. When I was driving in the car yesterday, it finally hit me. I guess it was about a year ago, I was on YouTube and had heard that my favorite band from when I was in 4th-5th grade was touring again, so I decided to check out some of their new music. Yes, I'm talking about NKOTB, which I'm sure some of you know stands for New Kids On the Block, which were all the rage back in the late 80s/early 90s. I, like most of the girls back then, were in love with Jordan and Joe. I liked a couple of their new songs so I put them on my MP3 player, including this one. 

Day 13 - A song that is a guilty pleasure: NKOTB - Summertime

Day 14 is a song that no one expects I would like, which is frankly a bit like the last day, but I'll try to come up something different. So I usually hate country music, but sometimes there's a good song, usually the funny ones or ones that are more rock than country. I learned how to country line dance to this song in middle school, so I guess you could say it has some sentimental value.

Day 14 - A song that no one expects I would like: Alan Jackson - Chattahoochee

Day 15 is a song that describes me, which I thought was pretty difficult. But I think this song pretty accurately describes what I've been trying to do the last couple of years. 

Day 15 - A song that describes me: Avenue Q Soundtrack - Purpose

No comments:

Post a Comment