Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Day 23 and 24

This one was easy as I've already had my wedding. I already have added "our song" from the wedding, so this time I will include the song that my dad and I danced to. It's funny, the only time I really cried, besides during the actual ceremony, was as my dad was walking me down the aisle and when we did the Daddy/daughter dance to this song. I guess it was a kind of "Wow, this is really happening" moment for me. To be fair, this song makes me cry now hearing it. 

Day 23 - A song I want to play at my wedding: Tony Bennett - The Way You Look Tonight

Weirdly enough, this one is also easy. The song from Day 2 will definitely not be playing, I refuse to have it there. But I want this as the prelude or postlude, as it has always been one of my favorites. I want them to play the full version of it (it is a bit long) on the organ, so it should be a really excellent quality church organ/organist. I figure if you're going out, it might as be with a bang and something really dramatic. 

Day 24 - A song I want played at my funeral:  J. S. Bach - Toccata and Fugue in D Minor

No comments:

Post a Comment