Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Day 16 and 17

We finally have a moving date, May 3, so I'm glad that is nailed down. Now we just have to pack like crazy between now and then. Hopefully I'll be able to get to sleep better so that I actually have the energy to do this, which so far hasn't happened. We should be getting to Arizona by May 6 or 7. 

In 2004, Green Day came out with its American Idiot album. My hubby and I discovered it about two years later and were listening to it all the time as kind of a young adult anthems, damn the man and I'm a loner etc. However, MTV and all the radio stations way overplayed it and now most of the songs on the album, this one included, I hate hearing. Actually it made me hate listening to all Green Day songs, which is a shame because not all of it is that bad. 

Day 16 - A song I used to love but now I hate: Green Day - Boulevard of Broken Dreams

Nearly every time I turn on the radio, this song is playing. However, since I only like a few of Katy Perry songs, I prefer the Glee version by Lea Michele. 

Day 17 - A song I often hear on the radio: Katy Perry - Firework

No comments:

Post a Comment