Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I am so out of it

This week has been a bit of a blur, and I've not been focusing at all. Case in point, my schoolwork, which I was caught up on a week ago and now I am behind again. Bugger. The library in Arizona has not gotten back to me as of yet. So I'm waiting for that as well, but will call back on Friday if I haven't heard anything. I just watched Glee's version of Rocky Horror Picture Show, which rocked, despite the lyric and character changes! I got up at the end and danced to "The Time Warp" again. I'm gonna have to watch the original version now. I discovered it in high school, much to my mother's chagrin. It's as Mr. Shu says in Glee, it's all about outcasts and I was definitely one in high school. Tim Curry was awesome as a transvestite and looks like he is having fun with it. I must say that Emma's rendition of "Toucha Toucha Toucha Touch Me" was pretty good, especially as Mr. Shu apparently has a rocking body (it's always the ones you least suspect, lol).

No comments:

Post a Comment