Sunday, October 3, 2010

Randomness

I found this random video the other day when I was browsing videos on YouTube and playing stuff from my favorites to listen to while I worked. My music on YouTube are mostly Glee songs and a couple of random Hip-Hop songs thrown in, and I usually listen to Haven't Met You Yet by Michael Buble because I love the way he sings and he's dreamy. Anyways, I thought the video was funny because I am a Geek and Gamer Girl, especially now that I like LOTR online obsessively and comics/graphic novels/manga.

Ooh the other random thing I found on YouTube on Friday was the new Eminem video Love the Way You Lie featuring Rihanna (weird combo right?). It was random not because of his co-singer but because his music video, which was surprise surprise again about Eminem and his ex-wife, but starred Dominic Monaghan and Megan Fox. Most people know who Megan Fox is (aka busty chick from Transformers 1 & 2). Dominic played Merry in the LOTR trilogy and was also the druggie in ABC's Lost. And I love him, mostly for LOTR and a bit from Lost. But the thing that distracted me in the video was how hot he was, not the song that Eminem and Rihanna were trying so hard to sing.

No comments:

Post a Comment